Desktop as a Service: Rapidly upgrade your end-users desktop experience on old PC hardware using CloudDesktops.
A Cloud Desktop is almost identical to your PC's desktop experience, except it runs within the secure world of a data centre and your device only receives screen and keyboard information. This enables a fresh, fast, desktop experience to be available on virtually any device. Typically organisations use Cloud Desktop's to allow staff to access business applications and shared data within a consistent and secure environment that is easy to manage, fast and mobile. This allows staff to work almost anywhere and have no need to take data with them whether working onsite or offsite.
Key Benefits of Deploying Cloud Desktops
- Reduce desktop IT support and management costs
- Reduce or eliminate capital expenditure on new PC's
- Allow staff greater flexibility over when and where they work (A CloudDesktop can easily allow staff to work from anywhere there is an internet connection i.e. on an iPad, PC at home, notebook in a hotel or the PC at work.
- Improve network security
An Example of working on a Cloud Desktop
- Start work in the Office on one device
- Leave office and pickup up where you left off when you arrive home
- Using your tablet or mobile phone, connect to your desktop while on the road, train or subway
- Arrive back at the office and carry on working where you left off.
The end to end experience is seamless, secure and productive. Freedom!